Monday, July 5, 2010

Unwanted Advice

I hate when people try to give me advice. I hate it even more when I never ASKED for their advice.

The other day, I was sitting in my office on my break enjoying a Pop Tart and a diet Pepsi. One of the other guys came in and lectured me about how what I was eating wasn't healthy, that I shouldn't be eating and drinking these things that are bad for me, blah blah blah. I said "It's a fucking POPTART!" and shut the fucking door.  This isn't the first occurrence, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Next time, I may knock the fucking shit out of him, even though he's old enough to be my grandfather.

I hate how people assume just because I'm unskinny, I sit around eating Twinkies and Mountain Dew all day.  First of all, I have no health problems apart from my respiratory issues. My cholesterol is normal, I have no Diabetes or problems with my sugar, and my blood pressure is on the low to normal side. I know some skinny fucks that can't even say that. Second of all, I work a very physically demanding job. I work in areas that can reach up to 120 degrees with no air circulation, and I lift up to 200 lbs as a regular part of my job. I'm pretty sure whatever I eat, I'd be burning off in 2.5 seconds anyway.  Lastly, I'm malnourished as it is. I'm lucky if I consume 1,000 calories in a day. I live on protein shakes and gummi vitamins most of the time.

So please, asshole, let me enjoy my goddamn Pop Tart and diet Pepsi. I'm actually considering purposely buying the most unhealthy shit I could think of and eat it in front of him, just so he could say something and I could knock him the fuck out. That is all.

1 comment: