Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh, what a month...

I finally have time to update this thing. Lately I've been lucky to have a day off from work, and just haven't had the energy to do much of anything.  I promise I am going to try to be better at this. I should be getting weekends off from work starting next week so my life will be a little easier and a little less hectic (at least for a few months).

Most of my life this past month has been the same shit as usual, except that I fell in love...or at least I think it's love.  It's a feeling I've never felt before, not even with my ex-boyfriend.  It started out as just friends with similar interests (and we also happen to work together, which can be a big issue in the future).  A few weeks ago, I started to realize that I liked him as more than just a friend.  Being my shy self, I didn't tell him anything about the way I was feeling. He continued to play around and talk to me every day until one day I just told him I couldn't talk to him anymore. When he asked why, I said "I like you. I really, really like you." Then I hauled ass and ran away before he could even respond.

To my surprise, he didn't stop talking to me. He still tried to talk to me, and I tried to ignore him. I was confused, and more worried than anything else that he didn't feel the same way about me. I found out that he already had a girlfriend, which he did admit to me a few days after I revealed my feelings for him. I told him I knew already, but that I would just need some time to get over him (though I knew I wouldn't be able to just "get over him").

A couple of days later, while at work, he asked me to bring some food to his office.  I didn't think anything of it. As soon as I walked in, he took the food, locked the door, and started to kiss me. I'm surprised I didn't shit my pants at that moment. I didn't know what to do.  All I could say was "I thought you have a girlfriend" and he responded "It doesn't matter." I couldn't deny him at that point, he was giving me what I had wanted all this time. We did everything that could possibly get done in 10 minutes time. Then I went back to work like nothing happened.

Since that day, I keep going back and forth in my mind. I really like this guy, possibly love him, but he's taken by someone else. It obviously doesn't matter to him, but in my heart I feel like I am in the wrong because I know that he's with someone and I'm messing around with him anyway.  I cried for weeks when I found out my now ex-boyfriend was cheating on me. Now I'm a hypocrite because in this situation I'm not the one being cheated on, I'm the one being cheated with. I still don't know what to do. My mind tells me one thing and my heart tells me another.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. Well, right on. It's not your responsibility to be faithful to his girlfriend, but (as you know), it's pretty tacky to do anything sexual with someone who's taken. That being said, I don't really care about being tacky and I'll do what the fuck I want...

    But, what I worry about is... Is he just interested in you for some good pussy? Or does he genuinely want to give the commitment and love required for a relationship? Which are you okay with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I've never thought of myself as that girl that any guy would go to for "some good pussy." I still can't figure out what his intentions are. We barely get a chance to talk because people are always around, and when we do get the chance to be together it's always for sex and nothing else.

    I'm not sure which I'm okay with. I've never felt this way about anybody before, and I have that fear that I won't find someone I feel so strongly for again, so that's why I continue to be with him. I guess in the end I really want a relationship, and I'd be devastated if he didn't want the same.

    ReplyDelete